by Kelli on May 17, 2009
What started as a beautiful, delicious experiment in Mary Ann Beauchamp’s quest to get the youngest Beauchamp to eat her veggies has grown into something much, much bigger. And now with Yumm! fanatics ’round the world, we can be proud that it all started here in Eugene, Oregon.
In fact, it wasn’t until 2007 that we opened locations outside Eugene. You can also find Yumm! Sauce in grocery stores in Oregon, Washington and Northern California.
To bring all this together, we’ll use this blog to find ways to connect with you. We have some plans for what we’d like to talk about, but we also want to hear from you! You can send an email ( email@example.com), find us on Twitter or Facebook.
Here’s what we have in mind for the blog:
- Food & nutrition topics related to making good food choices (and not just when you’re at a Cafe Yumm!)
- Info about Cafe Yumm! locations, new restaurants, recipes and more (ever had Yumm! Salmon?)
- Insights into our philosophy and values as a company and as people committed to doing business right
- Details about our sustainability efforts including how we build our stores and spend (or don’t spend) our energy
- Advice on business management and training from a Yumm! perspective
- Thoughts about love and life and food… and how really, they are all the same
Please stay tuned!