We are known for Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing® food, and Yumm! Bowls™ are our most popular items. Deluxe Toppings (shredded Tillamook® cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, fresh avocado slices, sour cream, black olives, and cilantro) are served with all Yumm! Bowls, but dietary requests and substitutions are always welcome. Extras include all natural chicken breast and seasoned organic tofu, but most guests order these dishes, as-is, off the menu.
Over 50% of the food we serve is certified organic, including: brown rice, red beans, black beans, tempeh, red salsa, free-range eggs, field greens, yogurt, tofu, peanut butter, and more.
Café Yumm! is committed to preserving the environment as part of our Triple Bottom Line. We balance social, economic, and environmental considerations in our decision making. Here are some notable differences you may notice:
- First Gold LEED Certification for Retail Design at a restaurant in Oregon
- First solar powered electric vehicle charging station at a restaurant in the US
- Emerald Award for Environmental Values
- Trashbusters Award for composting and reducing restaurant waste
- Non-disposable serving ware and dishes for dining in, and
- To-go flatware is biodegradable and napkins made with recycled fibers
- Free filtered water in all locations